Deliver Results. Make an Impact.
Realization, a provider of Multi Project Management solutions, helps corporations cut multitasking and interruptions in projects, and dramatically improve their overall project performance, throughput and speed. Our customer base expands into several continents with an impressive list of customers.
Realization is unlike any other start-up. We are not venture funded so the growth we've experienced over the years is purely organic growth and not inflated with VC funding. We have both the history of proven success and the stability of a company that has been around for 15 years who has been through two tough recessions yet is thriving with profitability each year. We are a pre-IPO start-up where you can come in and make an impact immediately with excellent upside.
Job Description: As a Project Manager at Realization, you are responsible for getting our clients the promised results, and for managing the implementation of a Multi-Project Management Solution and processes from beginning to end. The job requires 80%+ travel.
Key responsibilities are:
- Change Management including obtaining the required buy-in’s at various levels of management and identifying and removing obstacles, and coaching managers in execution management. This involves conducting workshops for senior managers
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of customers current operations and recommendations for achieving desired results
- Solution Design (project and resource model, and management processes)
- Directing Solution Setup (creating project plans, documenting management processes defining detailed roles and responsibilities)
- Project Management (managing client and Realization resources across multiple projects to perform implementation tasks in a timely and quality manner)
- Mentoring Realization's implementers
- BS or MS in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Operations Research / Operations Management, or similar disciplines with strong academic credentials
- MBA is a plus but not required
- At least 3 years experience as an operations or project manager
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion and problem-solving skills
- Strong aptitude for software (must be software savvy)
- Experience / knowledge of Critical Chain principles / Theory of Constraints is a plus