Realization makes it easy for organizations to be fast and efficient. We are proud that our clients have realized $6 billion in additional cash and profits by:
- Reducing downtime of aircraft and machinery
- Doing more work with the same resources
- Bringing new products to market faster
- Building new infrastructure on time
For these and other results our clients have won a number of industry awards, including the Franz Edelman award for achievement in Operations Research.
We provide Concerto, a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and resource optimization software for maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), engineering, new product development, and manufacturing organizations.
Concerto helps managers intelligently allocate resources both during planning and in execution, to achieve the fastest timelines and maximum throughput.
In addition to Concerto, we provide consulting services to leverage its optimization capabilities. We help you design and implement resource optimization and PPM processes. These processes are based on constraints-based planning and control, and pull-based execution. They help your organization:
- Optimize the sequence in which projects are executed - to maximize cash flow and profitability
- Improve resource management - to increase utilization of constraints, reduce resource costs overall and allocate the organization's resources to optimize portfolio performance
- Optimize the sequence in which tasks are executed - to minimize the impact of scope changes
- Create constraint-based project plans - to shorten execution timelines by 20% to 50% throughout the portfolio
- Manage your project portfolio in a methodical way - to remove gaming from the process of prioritization and selection
- Get early warning signals for upcoming project delays and resource bottlenecks
If projects are not your core business, but mission-critical nonetheless, you can even insource our project managers.
Founded in 1999, we have been profitable and cash flow positive from Day One. We reinvest our profits to keep making our solutions easier and more effective, leading to a series of industry firsts including the first patented web-based project management software and the first multi-project planning and execution software.
Contact us and find out how easy it is for your organization to become faster and more efficient.